Wow so Lincoln Lemon, Aspen Kmiec, Donnie Lockhart, Nick Meck, Tyson Toelkes, and on on on are not high level competition??? These were just a few that I remember from last year that competed at Brute. I know the year before there was conflict with another tournament that detoured many from competeing at this tournament. But instead of going somewhere else help recruit the state qualifiers. Get your club to promote and coach at it. Seek those kids you know chanllenge your kid and recuit them to do off season wrestling. Maybe you could bump him up in weight to get better mat time. There is always something we won't agree with but how can you help make the change positivly and help grow wrestling in KS? By the way College coaches are at this tournament so it must have some quality wrestling or they wouldn't waste their time. I understand the wanting to see the next level competition and freestyle/greco during the spring/summer is your best opportunity. Good luck to your son in his highschool career.