Hold on... where in my post was there any durogatory comments? I seem to recall saying it was a nice accomplishment. I think you should be proud of your boy placing/winning. Same as every parent should after every tournament. All I stated was that in my view "Nationals" should draw from all states and hence be tougher than the state bracket. Be honest was Brute tougher than your child's state bracket last year? Answer that honestly. If your child won Brute clearly he won KS state. It is just 1 state, not a melting pot of state level wrestlers from 10 states...hence, the "National" namesake. I never got durogatory with Brute. I simply stated I was disappointed with their response. But if this post is going to turn into name calling than I guess I lost sight of questioning policy or suggesting new thinking. Just because something is the way it's always been done does not always mean it has always been done correctly. I raised the question, why couldn't a child wrestle up in grade? I know what it states on the flier. Why can someone not have this choice? At one point people swore the Earth was flat...they were inaccurate. But now I'm an a$$.
Mike Chandler
Shawnee Mission

Last edited by Takedown Machine; 02/23/12 09:25 AM.