I live out of state if I were still in Kansas I would be there and we would of wrestled and you would not still be running your lips like you are.
Originally Posted By: Beeson
Originally Posted By: Lucas Baker
Beeson I came back to KANSAS last year to unretire, where were you? Do I follow Abilene anymore? No I do not! I do not know any of the kids anymore. I watched my friends boy wrestle every weekend these last two years on track wrestling. He tells me whats going on with Tongi and gives me Abilene and James Stout(he had a really good kid quit this year) updates. My Dad is a Kansas Hall of Fame Wrestling Coach and both my lil brothers and my self wrestled in college. I also live 12 hours away, might have something to do with it. Hope that clears things up for you Beeson.

Crystal Clear!! You have watched one little league wrestler, over the internet. You have not been to one Kansas High School wrestling activity in at least two years. You have no idea who the top teams are in 4A, which should be your strong suit. Im basing this off of the fact that you did not know that McPherson or Pittsburg were ranked or even what classification they were last year. So what is clear is, you do not support Kansas wrestling in any way. Unless you are making monetary contributions that I am unaware of. You do not watch or follow Kansas wrestling, but you get on this site and degrade kids, classes, and coaches with NO KNOWLEDGE of what is going on. We see you on this forum one time a year, and that is at the end of the season to complain about records. Everything is Crystal Clear!! Thank You!!