I never bullied anyone, excpet Beesons B!T#$ ass. Nice try though. The kid showed up to camp smelling like piss all the heavy weights said we were not wrestling him until he took a shower.
Originally Posted By: HEADUP
Originally Posted By: Lucas Baker
I also live 12 hours away, might have something to do with it. Hope that clears things up for you Beeson.

clear as mud!

you told Cokeley on the "Coach of the Year" thread that you live in Dallas Texas.

Now you're 12 hours away???

soooooo you can't follow KS wrestling???

look around there a many different threads trying to change the way things are. you aren't slapping anybody in the face with anything other than your own ignorance, and low self esteem. notice that everyone else offers solutions better than combining 5a and 6a, notice that they don't bash any KS wrestler by doing that. notice that two Abilene wrestling supporters have denounced your uneducated rantings. notice that the only "proof" you have of anyone "liking" your bs, is a PM (?). you have admitted on here that you bullied a mentally challenged kid, at camp, while in high school. you more than likely were a bully in Abilene. AND NOW you my friend have graduated to the BIG TIME, a CYBER BULLY. WOW.