Originally Posted By: Bvhswrestler
see i do not want a fight. he was already selected and there is nothing to do about it. but for people to be on here and bad mouth a kid that did great and has a great oportunity to rep. our state. and sit here and say why this why that is just sad. your right he did not place at basehor he was hurt. and your right he did not get 2 at state. but come on seriously. he is a good wrestler and his record and his finish do speak for themselves. they show he can hold his own.

And bender you are right he does not have criteria "0ver" him but he does have good criteria. Once again beat the state runner up 3 times from 6a had a great match from the state champ from 6a who is ranked above hobson i might add. and the 6a champ lost to the runner up before the state tourney

First off Congrats Hendrickson and to all those with strong finishes to their seasons.

But just to clear up a falsehood, he beat the 6a State Runner up twice not three times. I believe they were both toward the beginning of the season.