And now after being on one side of a discussion I find myself on the other side and here is my grievance.

Kimple and Woodruff of Goddard should be ranked, with all due respect.

As much as I would love to say I am not biased, I know that Chief would never let me get by with that and he would call me out for sure as I do have a dog in this show, or should I say two dogs. But I am really being as objective as I can based on the facts and their history.

I do not see how Kimple cannot be ranked at 160 when he beat Torres at state. It's not like the Watkins scenario where A beat B, B beat C, C beat A. It seems pretty cut and dry. Kimple beat Torres at state and lost to Guillen in the finals. He lost to Dice in the finals at regional. He lost to Grater at the VC duals. He lost to Middleton at Derby. He defaulted to Ortiz of VC on the back side but he beat Ortiz in a dual and at regional. I can see where that is a tough one because to put Kimple in, you have to bump Torres or Puckett both bona fide all class quality kids. But obviously so is Kimple because he did beat Torres, as I said, and he did beat Puckett but it was last year at kid's state.

As for Woodruff, to me that is even more cut and dry if the rankings are a true reflection of where the 285 kids stack up right now. Woodruff's only loss is to Callahan at state. He was in the rankings last week after winning regionals. One week later he is out of the rankings when his only loss is a close loss to #5. I don't get it. But I would bet my house he could beat half the kids on the list.

With all due respect.