Very well said as always Mr. Pursel.

Lets see . . . hasn't Bo been an AA at Fargo several times? And, wouldn't that logical imply that he is one of the BEST in the country . . . not just one of the BEST in the two state war . . .

And, Mr. Fudge . . . why don't you wrestle Bo? I'd bet 100 bucks he'd kick your *ss pretty easy. . . I know this old man (me) sure would not want to wrestle him.

What an insult to say he wouldn't even be a one-timer in MO. That kind of cr*p needs to be taking of the board.

I guess that Roberson guy from KS who was a four timer, was also not talented and just got lucky the year he was a D-1 champ?

Grow up fudge. It is not about MO vs. KS. It is about our great sport of WRESTLING.

I was born and raised in Independence, MO. I had the 'fun' of wrestling the Park Hills, Oak Parks, Blue Springs of the KC metro area. 'Fun' in quotes because I wasn't very good and they didn't have the 15 point tech rule. Ha.

I have lived and taught in KS for the last 18 years. Quality wrestling is quality wrestling. That is one reason I enjoy some of our KS tourneys that bring in out of state teams. These tourneys also don't worry about if a kid is 4a or 5a or 3,2,1a... I like the Newton tourney. I love the B. Linwood tourney (which Bo won AGAIN this year).

It is not about Mo vs Ks in such a silly, JR HS way. Sure a 'rivalry' is fun. But it ideally should be done respectful and with good sportsmanship from all (as Mr. Pursel and many others demonstrate on this forum).

Alas though, I understand that some of us will never attain to that higher standard of life. So sad for them.

To have their state be their god. Their idol. They can't see the mountains (our great sport of wrestling) because they are blinded by the trees in their own front yard (their idolatry like 'love' for their state, at the high cost of excluding any other wrestlers not from their god-like state).

Way to go Bo! Way to go KS! Good try MO, better luck next year!

D. Dean Welsh, Junction City
***Dean plays well with others!!! ;-)