Originally Posted By: Dean Welsh
Originally Posted By: XGHSWC

Funny.........we had the same view on the north side, and he was clearly pinned. A few times. To a 1x 5th place finisher. You're little 4x-er would have been a 0x-er in MO.

Wow, I cannot believe what I just read. Did my eyes deceive me? I sure hope so because otherwise I would think that this fudge packer character is a complete idiot and you know that I don't want to pass judgement on anyone as I am still trying to get to heaven.

I am sorry that Bo was insulted to the degree with which he was. We all know how legit Bo is, well at least anyone who knows anything knows that. Plus he is about the greatest "kid" one could ever have the pleasure of meeting.

No need for me to say anything else though as badbo, Westfahl and Welsh pretty much covered it. [/quote]

Off topic but . . . you don't have to work to get to heaven. Good works merely show that you are already saved. They get no one saved. If they could, then Jesus died in vain . . . "It is FINISHED . . . I GIVE them eternal life." Not my words, Jesus'.

I know this is not a theology board so I'll leave it at that and already apologize to any that this post might offend. I just love the Gospel and couldn't pass this one up. Grin.

Look at Romans 4 verse 5 and Eph 2 (especially verses 8 and 9) if you care to learn more about this. You could PM either me or Chief if this topic truly is of interest to you.

And now . . . back to the theme of our thread. Yep. BO ROCKS in all areas!!! BIG GRIN.[/quote]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes Welsh, I know all that. Plus Chief already reminded me in an earlier discussion.
I just like saying "I am trying to get to heaven". What I am really saying is that is something that I think about and I am concerned with doing the "right thing" and being a "good person" and I am not just going through life with no consideration for others and how I behave, etc.
My favorite rule is The Golden Rule and I know I am in already.
Maybe I should quit saying that though as it may be misunderstood and may misrepresent me.