Originally Posted By: usawks1
"the opposite of freedom?"

That is a loaded question but it might be, a bunch of adults trying to impart their ethics and morales onto an eleven year old that has his own convictions and beliefs! (imo)

If he thinks that it is not right (to wrestle a women) ... whom am I to suggest he's mistaken!!

Yep, loaded in deed. But I figured a 'wise old dude' (no disrespect, I love the wit and wisdom in your posts) like you would get it. Grin.

One you wrote above is definitely an answer to my question. There are several ways one could answer it. I just put it out there to hopefully provoke some to slow down a bit and think about the other position . . .

The opposite of freedom is slavery. And sadly, the poor salves were not allowed to learn much for a variety of reasons... If you can't make your own decisions, then you will always be dependent on others to make them for you . . . and that is not a healthy or good place to be.

The boy has the freedom to wrestle who ever he wants to, for whatever reason he wants to, frankly I think it is none of our d*mn business what decision he/the family makes. We are not their conscience. We are not their God. They are not accountible to us and we are not to judge. When one points fingers at others, they got at least three of their own, pointing back at them self.

D. Dean Welsh, Junction City
***Dean plays well with others!!! ;-)