Greg Boucher,

You are reaching for a story here. Separating parents from their hard earned money? Are you kidding? Salesmanship at best? What am I selling? I am volunteering. I'm missing three days of work and have spent many hours on this event. I can't change the name of this event, it's called the Rocky Mountain Nationals and has hosted almost every state in the country at some point. Gold Medalist Henry Cejudo was a 2X champion of this event. Last year, there were a handful of Division I wrestlers there. It is not the NHSAA Nationals. It is not the USAW Junior National Duals and it is not the ASICS/Vaughan Junior & Cadet National Championships. It is a folkstyle dual event that draws from our surrounding states and others such as Montana and Idaho. It is followed by a large bracketed two day tournament. Some of our wrestlers get as many as TWELVE folkstyle matches against competition they haven't seen before and is a FANTASTIC tune-up for Virginia Beach.

You need to either retract your ridiculous statement or admit that you have over dosed on your meds before you posted.

Eric Johnson

Acts 4:12