In case you guys forgot this was supposed to go down last year! He told me he was coming and did not show!

Originally Posted By: Lucas Baker
Well folks The last time Chad and I spoke, he told me to make sure and tell him when i came back home so we could get our wrestling match over with. Beeson has taken this to a another level by bringing up my family history. What Beeson does not know is that i have a great relationship with my DAD and he is still waiting for your phone call to discuss the things you said about him and I.(and i am still waiting on those East Kansas coaches to call and tell me i am a POS like you said they would)

Back to the match, We got a big snow storm last Tuesday around noon. We were already taking Friday off anyway, so with the two extra snow days I decided to head back home at 3 on Tue afternoon.

I debated for a few hours and decided I should let him know i was coming back. I sent him a text at 10:00 oclock tue night. No response!!!

I wake up wed morning to more trash talk. He told me to name a place and he would be there, I told him to stand by. Tried to get in on the Tonganoxie mats but they had something going on. I told Beeson I would find a place to wrestle and plan on heading to KC Thursday night.

I found out at 6:00 wed night we could use the Bonner Springs Mats so i texted him and told him 7:30pm at Bonner Springs(i will post our text messages if you disagree with this statement and make you look even worse)

He led me to believe he would show up, so i went out and spent 168 dollars on wrestling gear so i could kick his but in Orange and Brown.

I called thur at 5 to make sure he was coming he told me i was full of poop and had no intension of wrestling him. I figured he was joking trying to get me not to show up. Went to the room 7:30 came and went and he never showed.

I thought I would post the pictures so you know im not waisting your time if i tell you i will be someplace i will show up. Not sure if he is scared or just being smart either way he did not show up.

Beeson you went from any time any place like yr Rocky or Something to i need a weeks notice!!!!!!!

You told me i would never show. I let the Ft Hays State Coaching Staff know we would be wrestling, I sent out a few messages on the forum letting people know we would be wrestling. I invited all my friends that live in the area and you were nowhere to be found.