Mr Welsh You are exactly right on this. There is nothing that can be done now. With this post i am batting for every seinor that works so hard to put themselves in the position to wrestle in this event in the future. I just hope posting these facts will help the crew to not pass up that kid for whatever reason cash was passed over. This is the second time that this has happened that i personally know of so i hope it never happens again. Lincon High School had a senior Dereck Vanada that pinned a kid his senior year. The crew for the senior classic picked the kid that Derek pinned to wrestle instead of Derek. The Coach Darrell Schmeidler was very upset and made it very clear that it was political back then. If this happens every year i hope more people will step up so this stops happening. That is the good that can come out of this. As for cujo and chase i hope your children never have to face the dissapointment that Cash has faced out of this. From the way i understand your posts that you would not back your child in this situation. That is very sad, i will go to bat for anyone that is ever put in this situation. Cash new that Nathan Butler was a junior and that he should have been the next best kid to wrestle in the senior classic that he decided to do kids and get more mat time in to help maintain 220 that he declined to go to the Rocky Mountain Duals. I think looking at the results of that tournament im pretty sure we would have had another Kansas Finals match. This was a bad mistake all the way around now because it looks like with the posts that Eric is making on this that Cash does not have the criteria to be good enough to make team Kansas this summer either and he was looking forward to that also. Butler at heavyweight and Cash at 220 would make Team Kansas Pretty tough at the top. Now that I have pissed everyone in the wrestling comunity off I am NOT SORRY for standing up for my son.

Butch Drylie
785-650-4404

Last edited by Butch Drylie; 03/27/12 12:07 AM.

Butch Drylie