Originally Posted By: NColtrane
Congratulations to the Kansas girls and specifically Joe to Jordyn, Shayla and the rest of the Paola girl wrestlers. We have been honored to watch and wrestle them this year. Maurin and I hope to be able to make the OKC Nationals trip at least once.

Nathan

Thanks for the kind words. They really do work hard at practice and we are fortunate to have good partners that help prepare them.

You should get Maurin down there and any other girls as well. I was glad to get a few more of our girls this year than in the years past and will try to get the others to come next year. It is a great event that showcases what the US has to offer for Girls Wrestling.

Originally Posted By: Kristy Brazeal
I second that....Congrats to all the Kansas Girls. Looks like you represented Kansas very well! I would like to congratulate Shayden Geyer. I have enjoyed watching this young wrestler for a few years now. Way to go Shay....thank you for representing the far SW part of Kansas. Cant wait to see more!

Kansas definitely has some solid talent up and down the ages/weights and the future looks promising. I've been impressed with their attitude and abilities demonstrated on the mat. I got to see a couple of Shayden's matches this past weekend and she is definitely one of them.

Joe Knecht
(913) 709-9875