We will be meeting and leaving from Topeka this year - the Middle School Teams have rented a meeting room at the Capital Plaza Hotel and are letting us use it to check in and hand out the gear, etc.. I will post a firm schedule in the next week or so.

I will need to know if your wrestler WILL NOT be riding in the vans with the team. I realize the meeting place may not be convenient for everyone - I need to know so I can keep track of all the kids. We MUST weigh in as a team so you will need to be in Fremont before the weigh in time - if you drive separate.

I also need to know if your wrestler is staying with you at the hotel or staying with the team - I will be putting together a rooming list and again, I need to know where all wrestlers are at.

The cost this year is $240.00. There is a link to the required forms on pages 6 and 8 of this thread.

I will also need for each wrestler COPIES ONLY of -
Birth Certificate
Current Grade Card
USA Card
Insurance Card

I will get a coaches list posted next week and have additional info as we get closer.

Parents, watch the forum in the event there are some changes - every year, we have a couple injuries, etc that force us to scramble to fill the openings.

Dal Eck
dal@matteck.com
316-641-4913