Originally Posted By: Chief Renegade
Diblasi teched Lewis. I watched the match.

Winnetonka Wrestling Invitational (01/20 - 01/21/2012)
126 (2nd)
Round 1 - Daniel Lewis (Blue Springs) 32-2 won by pin over Zach Taylor (Seckman) 10-8 (Pin 1:36)
Round 2 - Daniel Lewis (Blue Springs) 32-2 received a bye () (Bye)
Round 3 - Daniel Lewis (Blue Springs) 32-2 won by pin over Cameron Swarts (Troy Buchanan) 13-15 (Pin 0:59)
Quarterfinal - Daniel Lewis (Blue Springs) 32-2 won by pin over Mac Diaz (Raymore Peculiar) 17-9 (Pin 1:57)
Semifinal - Daniel Lewis (Blue Springs) 32-2 won by pin over Jeremy Krout (Winnetonka) 24-9 (Pin 3:11)
1st Place Match - Colston DiBlasi (Park Hill) 21-3 won by tech fall over Daniel Lewis (Blue Springs) 32-2 (TF 17-2)

Wow, thanks Chief. I just found the match you are referring to above on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtsBfXF7Z_E

I imagine the Blue Springs staff will use that tape over and over again to teach their kids the dangers and folly of prying your hips up to get to your feet, as opposed to the RIGHT way to get to your feet (an explosive, hand-controlled, UP and OUT!).

The prying your hips up stuff, drives me crazy. Good to see a kid pay the price for doing it. Nothing against Mr. Lewis. Again, I doubt he'll be doing much getting to his feet via the prying himself up from the hips again.

D. Dean Welsh, Junction City
***Dean plays well with others!!! ;-)