This is to Metro Sports more than anything. I am not really griping at you, I know how difficult it is to know what is going on with some of these kids. In regards to Blaine Hill, I think the factor should have been who his only losses were to the last two years. Nobody around here could have beaten the Reed kid from Wichita Heights and that is the kid who beat him both years. Blaine lost to him in the finals last year and in the semi's this year. It is difficult to know that I realize but, maybe in the future, they might inquire about some of those things from some of the coaches over here. I realize you don't factor in the metro classic but when there is a head to head and it is that lopsided, maybe it should be the insight needed to make a real good decision there. Blaine is very easily the best 170 in this area. Hey it is tough to do a deal like this I know and I want to tell you how much we appreciate your efforts. It is never going to look right to everyone and those kids you picked are worthy of anything they get for sure.

Last edited by Westfahl; 03/30/12 07:54 PM.