Originally Posted By: Chief Renegade
In 2010, Austin Hood brought home the hardware with a USAW Cadet National folkstyle title, followed by a Fargo USAW Cadet National freestyle title. That same year he was a Fargo USAW Greco-Roman finalist. His freshman season, he also claimed a double All-American status in folkstyle and freestyle. He is an unprecedented seven-time Kansas Triple Crown winner. In all, Hood has 26 Fargo wins!

He is also currently in the semi-finals in Cedar Falls at the USAW Junior Folkstyle Nationals!

Wow! No wonder Oklahoma State University wants Austin Hood on their team as those are great additional accomplishments along with his stellar high school career accomplishments mentioned in the previous post today. I am sure we are all looking forward to watching Austin's college wrestling career progress. Eric, thank you for the additional great information on Austin's wrestling career.

Kit Harris and eagle2012, I also appreciate your information on Cody Sellers, Andrew Morgan and Brady Heincker. I will feature each one of these young men over the next three days. I just want to feature one of them a day. Today though our feature wrestler is Austin Hood. This is an exciting time of year for these young men, all their former coaches, future coaches and the families of the wrestlers as they are making their final choices on their college destinations. Job well done to all involved and good luck to all of you who still are making your final decisions.

Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions