Originally Posted By: Kit Harris
Cody Sellers of Baldwin HS has signed letter of intent to wrestle at Baker Univ. Sellers was a 2x State Qualifier, 2x Frontier League champion, Regional finalist, and KWCA Academic All-State.

Very good work. My son is the Director of Academic Affairs for the Delta Tau Delta fraternity chapter on the Baker University campus. I am sure he would be interested in Cody Sellers looking at his fraternity, if Cody is considering a fraternity. Now I am doing a little recruiting for Delta Tau Delta. Cody, you should be aware that the NAIA honors junior and senior athletes with 3.5 averages or above annually on their All Scholar Athlete List. That will be a good goal for you in your college career.

Cody Sellers, Congratulations on your high school wrestling accomplishments and on your KWCA Academic All State honor. Good luck next year with your wrestling and academics at Baker University.

Upcoming wrestlers for list:

Monday 4/2/12 Andrew Morgan
Tuesday 4/3/12 Brady Heincker
Wednesday 4/4/12 Brady Munsch

2012 Kansas High School Seniors Reported to be Wrestling in College Next Year:

Alex Bontz-Andover Central-Air Force Academy
Brandon Charbonneau-Emporia HS-Augustana College
Reece Wright-Conklin-Lawrence HS-Newman University
Austin Hood-Louisburg HS-Oklahoma State University (VERBAL )
Mason Hurla-St. Marys HS-Benedictine College
CJ Ikenberry-St. Thomas Aquinas HS-Benedictine College
Miles Johns-Newton HS-Newman University
Caleb King-Piper HS-Benedictine College
Eric Mason-St. Thomas Aquinas HS-Benedictine College
Connor Middleton-Olathe Northwest HS-Baker University
Bo Pursel-Lasing HS-Baker University
Ben Randolph-SM East HS-Benedictine College
Auggie Schmidt-Bluestem HS-Benedictine College
Dylan Schumaker-Hays Thomas More Prep HS-Wyoming University
Cody Sellers-Baldwin HS-Baker University
Darien Willis-KC Sumner Academy-Benedictine College
Bryan Woodward-Highland Park HS-Benedictine College
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012 Kansas High School Seniors Not Wrestling College Next Year:

Ky Biddle-Burden Central HS-Football at Hutchinson CC
Zach Callahan-Mill Valley HS-Football at NW Missouri State University
Tommy Williams-St. Thomas Aquinas HS-Golf at University of Northern Iowa
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please alert me to any additions, deletions, or other information that needs to be changed on the above list. Thank you.

I ask for a notice from the parent, wrestler, high school coach, college coach or a newspaper announcement. I want to be very careful before listing someone because the recruiting process made not be done before a wrestler actually commits.

Any information you are able to provide concerning athletic or academic accomplishments would be appreciated.

REMEMBER TO MAKE YOUR 2012 DONATION TO THE KANSAS COLLEGE WRESTLING FUND DONATION IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO, THANK YOU
Make checks payable: USA Wrestling – Kansas, Inc./KCWF, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) entity.
Mail to: Mike Juby, Kansas College Wrestling Fund, 7208 Magnolia Way, Hutchinson, KS 67502

Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions