Originally Posted By: Husker Fan
I have done this for three years and have put a lot of time and effort into it. I have enjoyed it and many of you I know enjoy the list and following it as it develops. I have received many thank you messages from people about it. I am going to ask one thing from you on it this year and I am sure you can guess what it is because I am becoming a broken record on it. But here goes Please Consider Becoming A Donor to The Kansas College Wrestling Fund. We have to support it. I have an active topic on it going now. If you need information how to become donor send me a private message and I will provide it. Let's have at least 500 people become Donors in 2012. Thank you.

Two months ago I started this topic with the above. I have all the wrestlers updated that I know of as of yesterday. The latest wrestler added was Tim Prescott of McPherson HS going to Neosho County CC. As you can see by looking at the above list that along with Tim Prescott we have many of our high school wrestlers already going to Kansas colleges and universities with college wrestling programs. The Kansas College Wrestling Fund will benefit these wrestlers and those who graduated before them in the last four years and those that will graduate after them. It will also benefit the ten Kansas colleges and universities that are offering so many of our Kansas college wrestlers the opportunity to wrestle in college and more important the opportunity to further their educations. This will help them in their eventual careers and in becoming future leaders in their communities. I know many of you have already become donors to the Kansas College Wrestling Fund. But I also know we are not close yet to 500 donors. So I am going to ask you again today to consider becoming a Donor to the Kansas College Wrestling Fund. Please help these Kansas college and universities keep these wrestling programs active in our State of Kansas. Again, no one expects you to donate more than you can afford to gift and every contribution no matter the amount is important and will help. Give what you can $5, $10, $25, $50, $100, $250, $500 or more. Whatever amount it is will be appreciated. Thank you.

REMEMBER TO MAKE YOUR 2012 DONATION TO THE KANSAS COLLEGE WRESTLING FUND DONATION IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO, THANK YOU
Make checks payable: USA Wrestling – Kansas, Inc./KCWF, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) entity.
Mail to: Mike Juby, Kansas College Wrestling Fund, 7208 Magnolia Way, Hutchinson, KS 67502

Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions