Thanks Tim...we are truly blessed in KS to have so many fine wrestlers. On a week where much of the attention could and should be focused on Fargo, we had a 25% increase in wrestlers participating in the Sunflower State Games. The Jr. Viking Wrestling Club and Seaman High School are honored to be able to be a part of this great festival of athletes and would like to thank Sunflower State Games for making it possible.

The High School Division was very competitive this year. It was laced with numerous state placers and a number of state champions. Due to an error that was reported to me in how a Win by FF was scored late in the day, I am not quite ready to announce the team champion. I will say that is was very competitive and there were several teams in the fight right up until the placement points were awarded. As soon as I get confirmation from both teams involved in the error mentioned (because it will affect the placement order) I make the appropriate corrections in trackwrestling and I will announce the team champion.

If you see any errors in the individual results that you would like me to research/correct please email those to me at jrvikingwrestling@gmail.com and I will work to get them corrected. Our volunteer table workers do their best, but to error is human, therefor all we can do is our best and we apologize for the errors we make.

Finally, I would like to say thank you to all of the athletes and volunteers who helped make this year’s games a success!

Last edited by Mark J Stanley; 07/16/12 01:29 PM.