Originally Posted By: bosshogg1
This is brad wilson I am going to attend northwest tech

Brad, thank you for the confirmation. I am going to work on finding some stats on you next but first I want to update for the two WSU athletes because their stats are listed in the article on the linked Wichita State article.

http://webs.wichita.edu/?u=WRESTLINGCLUB&p=/news1/8_1_12/

Quote:
1 August 2012
Myers Lands Two More
Just when everyone thought the recruiting season was over Head Coach Paul Myers managed to land two new incoming freshmen who will be joining the Shocker Wrestling Team this fall. Tylor Woodruff comes to Wichita State from Goddard High School. Taylor Miller will be joining the Shockers after his recent graduation from Andale High School.

Taylor Miller: Taylor Brings a career record of 81-43 to WSU where he intends to wrestle in the 133 pound weight calss. He was a three time member of the All League Team and a three time KSHSAA Class 4A State Qualifier. Taylor topped off his senior season with a fourth place finish at the state championships, and he currently holds the Andale High School record for most career reversals. Taylor competed on two state championship teams from Andale. Wrestling talent is not the only thing that Taylor will be bringing to WSU. He was a member of the National Honor Society and the Principal’s Honor Roll. Taylor has enrolled to study pre-physical therapy at Wichita State.

Tylor Woodruff: Tylor brings a career record of 79-22 to WSU where he intends to wrestle either the 235 or 285 pound weight class. Tylor was a two time member of the All League Team. He was a four time state qualifier and a three time state medalist taking 4th place in Class 6A both his sophomore and junior seasons. Although injured most of his senior year Tylor managed to win his regional and finish the KSHSAA 5A State Tournament with a 3rd place finish in the 285 pound weight bracket.

Taylor Miller and Tylor Woodruff, Congratulations on your high school academic and wrestling careers, good luck next year with your academics and wrestling at Wichita State University.

Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions