Originally Posted By: Cokeley
Originally Posted By: Westfahl
Well, what happened to Levi Eck was Mike Pixley. That kid is tougher than nails. Those Blue Springs kids were on a mission to get maximum points and it didn't matter who was in their way. Pixley is a rough hombre though and he can do that to anyone on a given day.

I heard that Pixley was applying a Kolat, a headlock that restricts blood flow through the carotid artery, and the official failed to get in position to notice that Levi was losing consee that the arm was tight across the neck. This isn't MMA. I believe in tough, aggressive wrestling but this was over the top. This should have been a great match.

Mr cokely as a student of both mma and wrestling I can assure you the move was legal. I have myself been in Michaels headlock series, if you lay there sure its going to hurt. His headlock creates pressure to the neck more than a choke kids panic and natural reaction is to give up. If you watch the match Pixley has an arm therefore giving room for the opponent to breath. Also the neck is not turned in an illegal manner. Again its very tight and uncomfortable.

"Currs quit, game dogs keep fighting"