Chief,

I agree on your assessment of Coach Kelly @ Seaman. He is an awesome leader for his wrestlers. I would also like to put a plug in for his assistant coaches also. Chad Flores, Jon Ray, Tim Horgan and Dallas Holloway all complement Coach Kelly's style in one way or another to bring the best from all the weight classes. This is a true team and we are very proud of them all.
As far as Bryant goes, I'm sure he is uncomfortable with this kind of attention as most of the great wrestlers this year would be as I find most of them humble, workmanlike and exceptional citizens. I don't know Jared Johnson at all and have never seen him wrestle but I can imagine he feels the same way and I wish him the best the rest of the year and at state. If the two end up wrestling after state, I would definitely make every effort to see that match up.
It has been a great year so far with some of the best wrestling I have seen. Since I don't have the anxiety that goes with a son in competition this year, tournaments and duals are much more "laid back" for me and I plan to support Kansas wrestling as long as I can.

Barry N. Pittman
bnpittman14@yahoo.com
785-217-5112