Originally Posted By: Cokeley
Originally Posted By: WillyM
Cokeley.. Do you know what a troll is. It is a person on a forum who "trolls" all comments and then spring butt with negative, offensive, demeaning, abusive, name calling, age slander, etc., replies. I think we have some trolls on this forum. Being that you are one of the top posters on this forum, and the value of many of your replies have little constructive value, have to ask if you live under a bridge (I will let you figure that out).

I belong to two other forums: a college conference BB forum and a college BB team forum. Those two forums have rules against trolling, and moderators who can and will remove abusive comments, and for repeat trolling offenses will cancel your forum posting privileges.

This is a true statement!! I received a PM yesterday from a member of this forum. He stated he wanted to post to the forum but he and his comments were always attacked by what he called cyberbullies. So, he just quit posting. TROLLs and CYBERBULLIES. Yes, we have some of those!

Cyberbully! That is hilarious. I have never threatened you or attacked you. You attack my posts. To me this is all just fun and freedom of speech. If anyone is losing sleep over what I type on here that is crazy. It is easy Willy, when you see Don's picture, you know the one you told me I need to get rid of, don't read the post. Really simple. If someone is afraid to post on here I don't even understand that because we have a large number of nameless, faceless posters that put there opinions on here. Sure they might take a little heat but they still don't have to put their name on the post. How do you bully a nameless, faceless poster? This is purely entertainment. No one is getting paid to do anything on this forum. I am sorry if you feel bullied. I should feel that way as you repeatedly attempt to label me and tag me with unflattering descriptions and names. I don't feel that way. It is all good. The more you write the more people might read and visit our site. Thanks!

Nope. I have never felt bullied on this forum-at least to the extent that I would not respond. Do I feel like I have been harshly addressed with snide comments like yours. Yes. But all those comments make me sit at the computer and respond in kind.

I haven't had this much fun since Granny caught he tit in the wringer!

Bill Mason Lansing