Is this going to disallow wrestlers to attend practices with teams such as Purler in MO? Are we talking about not allowing kids that practice with teams outside of the state to wrestle in KS if they live in KS? What if one parent lives in MO/NE/OK and one in KS? What if the closest team to your home is across the state line? There are many factors that play into where a wrestler practices at...in the end though I feel the place of residence should be used to determine which district they wrestle in...its a youth sport folks...let them step on the mat where they are and try to move on...I am just as irritated as the next guy that some districts can't even fill a bracket but that's geography folks...

This sport is supposed to help build discipline and teach sportsmanship...I don't have a problem practicing with other clubs but when the postseason begins then I feel wrestlers should stay in their districts...

Here's another question for ya...why does Kansas require wrestlers to belong to a club for the postseason...they can wrestle independent all year long but when subs comes along they are required to declare a club?

Integrity is doing the right thing even when nobody is looking!!

Chris Walters