With Cadet Duals just finishing up & JR Duals right around the corner, it is time for us to start focusing on National Tournament in Fargo, N.D. July 16-26.

Things to keep in mind:

1. National Team Prep Camp WILL BE HEADING TO OTTAWA UNIVERSITY this year. It will be held July 16-18. Camp registration will be held from 1:00-3:00 on July 16th.

2. Cost of $600.00 for each wrestler includes room & board at camp and at Fargo, all team gear including pair of singlets, transportation to the tournament, registration for the tournament.

3. IT WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WRESTLERS TO GET THEMSELVES HOME FROM FARGO. We will transport up as a team on charter bus but the bus does not stay at Fargo to bring them home. Parents, start coordinating rides now.

4. National Team Prep Camp is required for everyone attending.

5. All wrestlers are required to stay with Team KS in Dorms at Fargo.

6. We currently have 55 wrestlers that have mailed me their deposit securing their spot on the team. Gear orders have been finalized so if you are going and have not sent in any paperwork, you need to contact me immediately.

Reminder any wrestler placing in top 3 at KS STATE FS&GR TOURNAMENT IN HUTCHINSON has already qualified themselves for this tournament. Also, if you have placed in top 3 at Southern Plains you have also qualified for the team. Please let me know if you have any questions.

913-226-8945
Russell_hermreck@usd368.org

Russ Hermreck
Kansas Cadet Director
Paola Wrestling Coach