Originally Posted By: XGHSWC
Originally Posted By: Beeson
Touche'...I wonder how many of Hoxie, Goddard, and Derby's points were "awarded" and not "earned" the years they scored over 200?

Touche'...Not, because that is a separate issue and not what I was pointing out.

Anybody who placed in the top six in a year that medaled top 6 EARNED their medals and their points, unless they just got defaults or forfeits to get there.

Plus Beeson, you know that I have always been an Ark City advocate and have always defended the Bulldogs, what ever the year or class they were in. I never said anything about Ark City so there was no reason to try to discredit the other teams whose kids earned their medals and points just like Jesse Dale did.

I know you were not trying to discredit anyone or the Bulldogs. Just poking a little fun and there is no harm in that.

We will have to agree to disagree on earning 5th and 6th. Technically in a double elimination tournament both wrestlers have already been eliminated. Therefore they are awarded 5th or 6th and have not earned it. To me they are no different than the wrestler that goes two and out.

Unnecessary Roughness is Necessary