Wrong question. Is 5A and 6A really this strong? It is hard to say. Nothing against Chief, except that the rankings came out too soon ;), but he is just going off of the information he was given from coaches.

1) I know that not all of the coaching staffs responded.

2) The coaches are guessing, I see at least 10 guys that will not be at the weight reported.

3) Kids will move weights for a variety of reasons.

4) I know of at least one kid that should be ranked that is not even on the list. Adam Ayala at 106 or 113 will be in the top 5, he is a freshmen and I'm sure Chief just doesn't know about him,YET!

5) I see kids that are over ranked, maybe just because of name alone. Jake Beeson is one of them...I could name several in the lower weighted freshmen, but I don't want to hurt too many daddy's feeling so early in the season.

6) I see upper classmen that are ranked on last years performance that wont even place this year in their own class.

7) I don't see upperclassmen that performed poorly last year that I guarantee will place this year over ranked opponents.

Chief is doing this for FUN right now. Just not accurate enough without the kids wrestling yet. Give it a few more months, it will change A LOT.

Last edited by Beeson; 09/30/14 03:59 PM.

Unnecessary Roughness is Necessary