I cannot stand by and watch this without saying something, no matter how much my husband would like me to ignore it. You are questioning my sons integrity as a wrestler and as a person and I do take that to heart. He has never had anything such as this said about him and to do it publicly as you have done is not mature. That is your side of it. It was not fist to his head, it was forearm to forearm and it was twice. I was sitting right in front of it as was the Ref who didn't call it. Was it more aggressive then it needed to be, yah probably, and we handled that way before your public comments. He is a 16 year old boy who is still learning. We discussed this in our home and do not feel it was any of your business to determine what kind of people surronding him would allow such a thing. Wrestling is a contact sport and sometimes things that are inappropriate aren't picked up on the video...
Tate didn't need to be cheap to win the match, he works hard and takes wrestling very seriously, to speak of him in this manner is insulting and inappropriate.

Tricia Carney aka Tate's Mom