Ok so a teenage kid made a bad decision to hop off the podium early. I thought it was even more unsportsmanlike for the parents in the crowd to boo a teenage kid who made a bad decision after he lost one of the most important matches of his career. An Mr. Cavanaugh, my little brothers name is Riley Tubbs an before his wrestling season started we all herd of the Alex Cavanaugh horror stories. As the season went on an Tubbs an Cavanaugh matches became a rival type of match I seen your boy as a dedicated wrestler who is very passionate about what he does. Most importantly I seen a GOOD KID. Wrestling is a great sport where we teach our kids to fight for every advancement as if your future depends on it, and to be the alpha male/female out on the mat. That being said emotions will get the best of most kids an they will make a bone head mistake. We as fans an family need to remember they are KIDS. So Mr. Cavanaugh I wanted to let you know it was a real pleasure to see Alex wrestle this year. He is a very special kid.

Ryan Quintanilla
(785)370-5004