I would like to invite your team/club to our summer dual tournament. It is a FOLKSTYLE dual tournament the weekend of July 24-25, 2015. You can use your MS kids through to your OUTGOING SENIORS! Adidas has agreed to become a sponsor for 2015! They will give out 30 sublimated singlets to the Champion Team, a pair of shoes to the lower weight OW, and a pair to the upper weight OW.

We will run 2 pools of 8 teams and get 15 matches in a single weekend! Bring your HS team or your All-Star Team.

On Thursday July 23 we have a FREE clinic with TJ Sewell. TJ was a 3X All-American at Oklahoma University, an NCAA Runner-Up, and is 2nd in wins in OU history. After the clinic, we will have the ONLY WEIGH IN. Then there will be a Coaches/Officials social.

Our host motel is giving us a rate of $42.50 + tax, and that is good for 4 people to a room. That breaks down to less than $12 per kid, per night.

I currently have teams committed from: AL, FL, IA, IL, IN, KS (Coach Harris brought 2 teams down last year), MO, NV, OK, & TX. **This lineup is subject to change**

Last summer’s top finishers:

1st-Turks Head (Pennsylvania), 14-0
2nd-Team St. Louis, 12-2 *head-to-head tie-breaker
3rd-Virgin Valley HS (Nevada), 12-2
4th-South Florida Lightning, 11-3 *head-to-head tie-breaker
5th-Kansas Black, 11-3
6th-Kansas Gold, 9-5

7th-Lone Star Elite (Southlake, TX) 8-6
8th-DFW Compound (Arlington, TX) 7-7

Let me know if you are interested or need anything.

Thanks,
Nick McClellan
214-636-0377 or nickmcclellan@verizon.net