Last summer, I had a chance to take a group of my wrestlers up there, and we had a blast. Eric Akin was the clinician the week that we went.

I love how it's set up differently from other camps I've attended. They begin each morning with a log workout, then breakfast. Then we did the wrestling sessions with some outstanding technique instruction from the clinician and then we had some dual matches. Throughout the week, the boys get to engage in all kinds of outdoor activities -- river nerf football (this was great!), a paintball tournament, a military-grade obstacle course, camp fire chats, and a float trip.

Here's a team picture we took at Smith Falls on the float trip: [img]https://www.facebook.com/OutdoorChalleng...28086397208127/[/img]

I think it paid off pretty well for my team, and we're looking to head back again this summer. Last year, we met some great kids from Bennington Nebraska, Sargent-Burwell Nebraska, and Howard South Dakota.

Please consider checking it out -- I think you get a unique experience for your money, and it's right up the alley of typical teenage guys who just want to get out and scrap on the wrestling mat and then have some fun outside in the summertime.

Gifted Teacher
Head Wrestling Coach, Louisburg High School
Director of Coaches Development, USAWKS