Originally Posted By: jule
First of all thanks for remembering sports fan.First I want to Thank!!The Hugoton Wrestling Club for all they have done. I am writing this to inform and let as many people know how UNFAIR the Kansas Board was to 8 wrestlers that belong to the Hugoton Club for the last 3 years. We got a letter from the board of Kansas that we (8 wrestlers ) would not be allowed to enter any of the State tournments this year. On the decision they had made in January. Im fine with that and understand rules are rules but not in the middle of the season when in October we were let in, we bought KS cards paid our dues and did all that we were asked to inorder to be able to wrestle KS.Yes we do live in Oklahoma Panhandle (were there is nothing wrestling wise) but we have never hidden that from no one.We practice twice a week in Hugoton, We travel all of Kanas every week.I understand both sides, and would of understood all of it if they would of told us back in OCT NO!then there wouldnt of been a issue. Ours kids work hard and are in total shock they were given hope in OCT and all that was taken AWAY!!There Season CUT SHORT!!! AND TO ME THATS WRONG!!!!!!THEY ARE KIDS LET THEM FINISH!!!!!!!

Gosh, didn't mean to stir the pot. whistle But I knew if anyone could answer the questions it was jule!