Jeremy's wife posted the following today on Facebook:

Hi Everyone. It's Bri again. We've finalized the details of the Celebration of Life service for Jeremy. The service will take place at 1 PM on Sunday, September 4 in the Woodruff Auditorium on the 5th Floor of the KU Student Union Building (1301 Jayhawk Blvd, Lawrence, KS 66045). Parking is available in the garage behind the Union. The University is opening the Union just for us since this is a holiday weekend, so only two entrances will be open, the entrance from the parking garage and the front entrance on Jayhawk Blvd by the Jayhawk statue. This is not a formal affair, but rather a gathering of all who love him to come together in remembrance and to remind each other how lucky we all were to have known him. With that sentiment, please dress to your comfort, but I would encourage as many funny t-shirts, cargo shorts, and sandals (with socks!) as possible to remind us all of Jeremy and to make me smile. In lieu of sending flowers, please just continue to embody the man we all know and love. Be kind to each other, hug someone (or everyone!), and be generous and sincere with your love every day. At the service, connect with each other and smile and laugh at the stories and memories we can share about Jeremy. That is what will make this day a celebration of memories, and that is what will help us find gratitude through the grief. I am grateful that he was my husband, and I am grateful for all of you. So much love and hugs to you all. Baby girl and I hope to see you there.
For those traveling in from out of town, you may find more affordable air fares through the Dignity Bereavement Travel Program. Just call 1-800-224-4177 and they can assist to help you find the cheapest fares available.

Yours in wrestling,

The Swayz
swayz.wrestling@gmail.com recruiting help, promoting the sport& more!