and this might just be the thing that convinces Smokey of the impact this situation has on the sport he advocates for specifically here in KS ....if I'm the Stillwell, OK or Highlands Ranch, CO coach and my wrestlers lost a weekend of competition because a bunch of pansy school administrators canceled a tournament in Kansas because of some sensationalized weather forecast on a for profit web site, do I come back next year? maybe; but maybe not. is that a positive or negative for Kansas wrestling? It was a stupid, knee jerk, group think, indefenseable (despite the efforts of some) decision that will probably have a lasting impact on the integrity of maybe the premier high school tournament in our state and certainly on the competition season 2016-17 for KS high school wrestling FOR NO GOOD REASON! you can't be for Kansas wrestling and defend the decision to cancel the Bobcat and other tournaments on Friday and Saturday.

The opinions herein are Mr Bluel's alone and are not that of OSHS, Falcon Empire or any other entity