New Purler Wrestling Location

When: Begins Jan 24th; 6:15-8:30pm

We hope to run year round, on a month to month basis.

Where: Fort Hays State Univ wrestling room

Time: 6:15-8:30

Coaching: Ryne Cokeley, 4 time KS state champ; former member of purler wrestling since the age of 9, and current Fort Hays wrestler. Ryne knows my (Tony Purler's) teaching methods and techniques, and does a great job of managing the room and ensuring a productive, repetition filled, session for all the serious wrestlers who choose to attend.

NOTE: ALL wrestlers are welcome to attend the first two practices on Jan 24th and 31stfor a trial to see how the room is ran and to see whether they feel this program will help in their technical development. I like to say that PWA is about 'technique training' as opposed to running at conditioning based, brutal practice. Skill development seems to be lost in our sport in my opinion, but with my program this trumps how hard the practice is.

Tuition: fee is 85.00 a month.

Registration: Registration is online. www.tonypurler.com, just click purler wrestling academy, online registration, and follow through till completion. Payments are done online, and recur each month on the same date as your registration. Should you wish to take time off, you can cancel your account by logging into your paypal account at any time.