Posts: 9 Wyatt, on Harrell's, 126 state performance last year. I can't remember the kid that beat Harrell first round, but you did have him ranked ahead of Harrell all year, going into the state tourney, and if I remember right, that kid beat Hileman of Smith Center at regionals the week before. So that wasn't so much an upset, but a tough first round draw at state. Then Harrell had to wrestle Hileman - the returning 126 state champion in the placing round. Again, those were no big surprise losses, judging by how you had them ranked last year. Harrell is a state placer (two years ago), with a common opponent over Steele. No matter what classifications it is, that holds a lot of water. Harrell has only lost to Hitchcock of Bonner and Richards of Riley...this year. That loss to the Wichita East kid was a bad loss for Steele. You could counter that argument by saying the WE kid is a returning state placer...that only strengthens Harrells argument - by such a dominating performance of 10-0 over him. You don't see any bad losses on Harrells record this year, or last year - judging by your rankings. I'm excited to see how this shakes out and I know its a competitive weight class. It's too bad Priddy hasn't wrestled many matches at 126 this year...he gave up two pins at his home tournament? Crazy. Heard the Silver Lake tournament was stacked this year. You're doing a great job Wyatt...and you're right it'll all shake out at state.