I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but let me add one more thought on the subject I had while at the gym.

I have seen coaches watch a bad call for their wrestler and not correct it. I have seen coaches give JV records for a seeding meeting for a Varsity Tournament and pretend they are Varsity records. I have seen coaches argue calls that they know are right. I have seen coaches beg for calls they know are wrong and not feel a bit of remorse when they get the call. I have seen coaches tell kids to take a dive after an illegal slam. I have seen coaches catch kids with banned substances and look the other way. I have seen coaches allow kids to fake injury for a breather. This is not just one or two coaches, this is a majority of the coaches. While I believe intentions are good and most coaches try to be honest and fair, it doesn't always happen that way. With these examples in mind, do you really think there are not coaches out there allowing some weight allowance at home weigh ins?

Like my dad used to say, "Even good kids need to be checked up on so they don't make bad choices."

Unnecessary Roughness is Necessary