LIberty
Reno
Schoolboy duals
Cadet Duals
Junior Duals
Southern plains regional
Fargo
Everyone weighs in AT THE SITE.....

I'm willing to give our state FS GR tourney a pass on SATELLITE weighins, but not home site. ANd if you weigh in a kid from your club, someone from another club has to be there watching. At least it takes 2 crooks to cheat that way.....

I got a sh*tty text from a guy that was obviously upset that his kid had to run at a satellite weigh in that we did recently. Before he mouthed off, he should have asked his kid about the two Brawlers kids that were also running because they were a few tenths over. HInt: if you want me to "give" you anything at weigh ins, don't come to my weigh in. When a tourney says "no allowance", there is no allowance. Period.

I agree with shoulder to shoulder. "back in the day", we weighed in about an hour before the duals started on Thursdays. And about 2 hours before the tourney started on Saturdays, AT THE TOURNEY SITE. Somehow, we turned out ok, though some may argue that I did not........

Almost forgot!!! Salina Tourney of Champions does weigh ins AT SALINA. Bobby is old school and I like it! Some how, those Nebraska and Missouri kids find a way to attend the tourney and weigh in there. If you offer good competition, kids will show up and meet whatever weigh in procedure you put in place. GIving the State FS GR kids a SATELLITE site would be tolerable for me.......

Last edited by doug747; 02/16/17 02:29 AM.