I didn't think Ryne drank either........maybe he is hitting the sauce a bit.

Let me ask this.....perhaps we should try on site weighins for FS GR state. If our numbers magically increase, we've solved the problem. Maybe everyone is just sitting at home, and won't participate in our FS GR state until they KNOW everyone made weight honestly. I'm with some of you who are skeptical about whether kids actually make weight or not at home site, or even some satellite, weigh ins. I just figure since it is only kids' wrestling, it won't kill my kid to wrestle a dishonest kid, and it will give him an opportunity for me to not allow him to use "he was huge" as an excuse. I also understand that there are some kids out there that are really good at cutting weight. MOre power to them. There are lots of ways this sport teaches us life lessons, and the discipline of making weight is one of them. So if you are cutting, and making weight honestly, i tip my hat to you. You are mentally tough. If you ask people to fudge for you, or flat out don't weigh in at all, then i believe you will also be dishonest when you get into the real world, and you are going to have a rough go of it in real life.