I don't support a one class site. Lot of reasons. But regardless, here are some possible negatives that would affect a lot of people:

*more missed class time, school admins will not support something that pulls kids out of school even more than they already are

*more expenses for schools (hotel, meal money, bus drivers, sub pay for coaches out of the classroom, admins travelling), again school admins are not going to support anything that hurts school budgets more

*lot of travel for lot of towns, you make the 321A teams travel to Wichita or Topeka, many less fans would be able to attend and they would have to spend lot more to do so

*overall less fans go, currently the sites are regionally located with proximity of the most schools in that class, this leads to more fans overall in attendance, which is a good thing for the sport

*more missed work time for parents/fans to watch, and they already have had to miss work for other tourneys throughout the year, Regionals, etc.

*more expenses for families, hotel, food, further travel...this isn't good for our sport.

*in Missouri, the entire day is only for 1 match per kid, right? I may be wrong here

*I like being our own show in Salina for 4A, less traffic, parking ease, less lines, ease of finding hotels/restaurants, fans can sit closer to the action, easier for floor space & maneauverability

*Would hate to see FHSU lose 321A, that tournament has been there for many years, and it is perfect arrangement for those towns & communities

Us die-hards can sit for 3 straight days & watch wrestling and we'll travel wherever we need to go. But if we REALLY want to grow our sport, I don't think we need to pursue ideas that only make it harder for the common fans/parents than it already is. Adding to that burden for parents, kids, schools does not make the sport for everyone, but more for the select few that love it like we do.

And personally, I probably wouldn't spend much time watching the other classes anyway. I occasionally pull up results on Track as I have time to check some results, when I get a minute. But that's about it.

Those are some of my thoughts to the idea, anyway.