Jeremy Long: he can’t compete with post high school success wrestlers, but if we are talking high school stats, his are very impressive, and some I think unmatched, but I could be wrong.

4X State Champ, 143-4. Of his 16 matches at the state tournament, he had 1 decision(pretty sure 7-2), 3 major decisions, 1 tech fall, and 11 pins. Does anyone have less career mat time at State?
He has wins over 2 Kansas 4X state champs, and one 3X’er that would have been a 4X’er (and a Colorado 4Xer, the CO kid was in Greco and Freestyle after his sophomore year, the others all during high school season). Does anyone have more wins than this over 4Xers (while in high school)?

He also beat all 4 opponents that beat him within a few weeks after his loss, except one, who he beat a year later (and I think it was a takedown tourney, but still).
Does this make him the best? I’m not saying it does, but I do think it throws him name in the mix, of at least “4 years of high school wrestling” category.

I like Klein's top 10 list for post season accomplishments, and bet there will be another one to add soon (Weigel).