Coach Buck, you are correct. I am in error. I did not have the rulebook open at the time of my posting. I am an official, and I made a mistake. Not the 1st or last time this will happen, as we are all human. There is no need for the "calls himself a ref" comment. Once again, from my perspective watching the video & in my opinion, the officials on the mat called it correctly. It was not a simple case of backing straight out of bounds; the action flowed to the edge, by both wrestlers. Should there have been more action on the edge to stay inbounds? Certainly. Once the Warning was issued, the action did pick up. Maybe what we need to do is eliminate the warning altogether and go straight to penalty points? I have seen quite a few teams that have seemingly been coached to "play the edge", so maybe going straight to penalty will discourage that practice.
Thank you for pointing out my error; I will learn and get better. That is all any of us can do that love this sport.

"Praise the Lord, my Rock. He trains my hands 4 war & gives my fingers skill 4 battle."-Ps.144:1