Originally Posted By: Chief Renegade
Originally Posted By: Courtney Horgan
Luellen runs the table this year and beats your #1 and he finishes 4th? Am I missing something?

The rankings were final after State. There have been times that I have tied wrestlers or a 1 vs 2, and have waited until they meet in Denver or the Senior classic. An example was Beeson v Ward, which never happened.

In this case, when a 4 beat a 1 in post season, the undefeated 3rd ranked wrestler and the 2nd ranked All American would have to be jumped. That is an exception I've never made.

Having said that, Isaiah had an awesome year, winning the Metro and looked great in Denver!
You moved his brother from his #1 all class ranking two years ago for the same thing. Isaiah has beat #1 #5 #6 #7 #8. He could not summer wrestle because he was injured. He moved from 3 to 4 because of opinion not wrestling. He beat the wrestler that moved him to 4 and he is still 4? Thanks for all you do with the rankings ...you don't get paid just debated & criticized. I really have never had a major problem with your rankings .....carry on my friend. The top 3 are all very tough no one would question that.

Lazy hands make for poverty,
but diligent hands bring wealth.