Originally Posted By: Courtney Horgan
They are your rankings. You can do whatever you want. But you can no longer argue that they aren't opinion based. This may be why you have been accused of being biased. I never thought those accusations had much merit but now.......

I have never said they are void of opinion. Every single ranking in every sport has various levels of subjectivity. The bias accusations are dwarfed by the positive input that I get.

Reason with me here... At this weight, all four wrestlers have merit to be ranked #1.

#4 Isaiah Luellen, is a 2X state champion and 4X placer. He absolutely belongs in the same conversation as these other three.

#3 Garrett Lange, was an undefeated state champion, a state champion in 2017, a state finalist in 2016 and a USAW Folkstyle All-American.

#2 Jalin Harper, was 2-1 over Wills but lost to him in the finals, was a 2017 state champion and a Fargo All-American.

#1 Triston Wills was rewarded this position by beating #1 Harper on the biggest stage as 2018 state champion and is a 3X state placer.

Courtney, you would have to agree that whomever I placed at #1, could have questions on why they are there. In your example of Lambotte and Millsap, those two wrestlers were #1 and #2 going into RMN! As I stated earlier, those were the exceptions I have used.

In the end, I expected that I couldn't please everyone and had to land somewhere. The Luellen family is as high of character family that I've ever known. It was an amazing encouragement to see Isaiah run the table this year!

All the best to these elite athletes!

Chief

Eric Johnson

Acts 4:12