How about at District and State we also limit the number of coaches onto the arena floor. I get it's for Bronze coaches only but anyone that has been there and can walk around and notice there are a lot of Moms/Dads or family that are on the floor that are there just to take pictures and have never coached or wouldn't know where to begin coaching a match. Just cause you have a bronze card and a current coaches card ( which is easier than ever to get) doesn't mean you should be down on the floor. Could we look at the # of kids for each team and give out a limited # of bands? Or have club directors give a list of who they need on the floor to actually help coach.

I know as a coach I had parents always trying to get a coaches card or want to take the bronze class. I have stayed firm and said once they could come run a practice and actually teach kids moves then we would talk.

Maybe I'm wrong and all the people need to be on the floor, but just my rant and it feels like every year it just gets more and more crowded.