Steves,

I received several emails from Josh (who now wants to be known as Haji Steve) in Iraq while I was at home over Thanksgiving. He is OK but had a scare today as 5 mortar rounds hit his compound and "scared the piss out of me". He said he is receiving a decoration along with others in his unit for service in the assault on Fallujah. Josh said he is working out with any spare time he has and is muscling up to come home and bang some of you guys upside the head! He is supposed to be back in 3 1/2 months (late March or early April) and wrote about how important it was for him to be a part of our wrestling family and how he hopes we are keeping that part of our program alive. He asked for phone numbers so he could call us. I sent him mine and he called tonight. He would really appreciate it if Big Steve O and Angry Steve sent their numbers as well as any of the rest of you guys who know him. I think he would like to get emails from us too, kinda keep him updated on the season. So Steves, get on your computers and send your emails to kck_flamez@yahoo.com. Give him a holler and let him know how things are going and that we are proud of our Steve brother and can't wait for his safe return to Steveville. Psycho, this includes you and Whipped and the other Alumni! See ya all tomorrow. Superiorsteve

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl harbor?"