This could be long but here we go(been busy unable to post).Congrats to the "STEVES" for another positive and successful season for "Steveville and Turner". My heart goes out to all the seniors for the end of their season and wrestling at Turner, you have amassed some great accomplishments in your career's. To the whole team and coaches, wonderful job again, placing in the number 2 spot goes into the state record books (sweet), you have proved your "DOMINANCE", well done. "Bracket-Man", Thank you for the fabulous brackets, our entire section loved them and even Mr. Maloy(t-birds). I enjoyed our conversations and felt like you belonged with us.
You are special to your family and as dads(MEN) we still have a soft spot in us. Louie will always have you to look to, as your other children. Thank you for being a friend. My last part is to Superior and Canadian, get the clubs ready, lets rock!!! OOO YEA, PSYCHO if you want to know what studying is, I will show you when you get home(size 12),he he he. Later