i'm sry if i offend any of the NRAOS the read this because it is not my intention....but that thread is one of the weirdest and funniest ones i've ever seen....and i've seen some really weird ones and very funny ones....because lets face this one has been around since the begining of the last season and u all can agree w/ me that there has been some weird and funny stuff posted here....but u know we wouldn't have it any other way....anyway i find NRAOS funny because there is a "secret" plan to out do us....but i thought about it and martialartswrestler is kinda right they might have numbers but we are oganized....but what isn't seen is that there is more than just the steves from steveville....there are some steves in hat town, i think in stephinville, dana, and many more place that even i don't know about (to all the steves from other places i didn't name sry)....now that i think about it there are even steves over seas that our blessings and prays of safe return go out to....but the point i'm tring to make is we also have numbers also but many are unacounted for

"Take care of your balls and they'll take care of you."
-Patches O'Houlihan