Back from Holton and Netawaka ...... decorating graves and paying my respects to family and fiends no longer here always gives me pause ..... to think about things .......... on a brighter note, great car show in Holton! ...... it's always fun on the square during Memorial weekend ....... they had a booth where you fire water ballons at each other using catapults ........ it was called Water Wars ....... i think we should look into it for Turner Days or the next Spring Fling fundraiser! ...... to answer MAW's question, come to Steveville and wrestle or coach wrestling ...... that's how to become a Steve ....... as stated before, the purpose of RAOS is to promote excellence in the sport of wrestling (yes, it does give us an excuse to have meetings at the land of orange shorts) ...... the thread was created to help us keep in touch with our fellow Steves, our supporters and the Kansas wrestling community where we have made many great friends ......... it was intended to have fun trading thoughts about wrestling and whatever else crosses our minds ....... that's why we enjoy talking with wrestlers, coaches and wrestling fans from all over the state ...... as for a Steve name ....... I guess anyone is free to adopt a Steve name ..... it's kinda flattering and we would only hope that the heart and desire of a true wrestler accompanied the person choosing to be a Steve ....... in Steveville, names are earned by deeds ...... and confirmed by Steves ....... we haven't talked about it as a group, but if others around the state want to start their own RAOS chapters ........ my guess is that we would give our blessing and any help they asked for ....... might be fun!

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl harbor?"